Study & Work in France:
What we recommend :-
- High Quality Education
- Sixth Largest Economy
- Low fees / Part time jobs
- Guaranteed Internships!!
- Easy Work Permits
- Accommodation Subsidy
- Up to 30 % to 50% by French Government.
- You get European Visa!
- You can roam across 28 countries easily!
- Apply to the Scholarships!Number scholarships given by the French Government!
Masters in Computer Science
, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics, Management Information Systems, MBA
& Masters in various Management Courses. It is also good for students from Arts, History, Hotel / Hospitality etc.
Who are the recruiters :-
Top Fortune 500 companies that IBM, Sun, Cisco, Intel, Microsoft, Google & a number a Telecom Companies, France being the hub of the telecommunication industry. There are around 1100 companies having their headquarters in Paris & all over France. Please check the Wiki link for Sophia Antipolis
, one of the biggest technology parks in the world.
Internships are included within the curriculum in France unlike USA, where you have to find the OPT (Optional Practical Training / Internship) after your degree is over. All of our previous Grad-Dreams students are placed by now, the record is 100 %!! You get paid during the internship period, where you take back at least 30 % to 50 % of what you put in from your pocket.
NO GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / IELTS needed. But you will have to go through the telephonic interview organized by the university / institution.
of July, there will no Visa Interview!!! Also you can show a bank loan or a distant relative as a sponsor.
1) INSTITUTE OF FRANCO-AMERICAIN DE MANAGEMENT (IFAM) and
2) ESLSCA- Business School
These Schools having both bachelors & Masters Programs. No GRE/TOEFL/IELTS!!!!
Student can go for the visa document submission in November 1st
week ASAP, for Jan-Feb batch.
The information below is applicable for IFAM AND ESLSCA Schools:
If you are interested, then please reply to this mail. We shall be happy to process your application for the coming batch.
- NO GRE, SAT, GMAT, IELTS Required.
- Personal Interview is MUST.
- No need to Show funds for admission & offer letter.
- Application fees are waived off!!
- One of the TOP Schools in France, please check the presentation
- Masters fees is 8500 Euros.
- Bachelors fees is 6500 Euros/Year.
- French Government would give 30 to 40% of the room / boarding cost as refund.
- No VISA Interviews!!!!!!! Only paper submission.