STUDY WORK AND LIVE IN ONE OF THE FINEST NATIONS OF THE MODERN WORLD SOUTH AFRICA
BACHELORS, MASTERS, CERTIFICATES, PG DIPLOMA AND MANY MORE PROG SUITABLE TO MATRICULATE UPTO POST GRADUATES AND EVEN WORKING MANAGERS FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM.
OUR TAILOR MADE PROG IS IN TUNE WITH THE GOVT OF SOUTH AFRICA’S OFFER TO OVERSEAS STUDENTS TO WORK DURING STUDIES(20-30 HOURS A WEEK) AND MAKING 20K TO 40K PER MONTH AND EVEN MORE , ONE CAN EARN IF YOU HAVE EXP IN INDUSTRY-HOSPITALITY, FMCG, REAL ESTATE, IT AND COMPUTING.
OUR OFFER IS IN PACKAGE- TUITION FEE, FOOD &CAMPUS MEAL -
Your package includes:
- Pre-training preparation
- Interactive learning material
- Assessment and moderation
- Post-training telephonic and electronic support
- E - textbooks for certain courses
- The following is also included for students enrolled for contact classes at the Campus
- Professional facilitation
- In-class water and mints
- Morning refreshments and assortment of wholesome sandwiches (for full day classes)
- Light dinner / lunch
- Secure parking with security presence
- Wireless Internet access
Accompanying your application form must be a
- Fees are applicable to public courses presented at CAMPUS
- Fees exclude the cost of course customization
- Final graduation and certification will be withheld until full fees have been paid
- In-house courses are available upon request (appropriate discounts offered for 15+ learners are available on request)
- Local taxes may apply
- First payment is required prior to course commencement
- A study permit is required prior to being registered for a contact/face-to-face qualification
- Full semester/annual fees will be payable should you decide to cancel your qualification
- Stay to be arranged by the candidate with support from Student Support manger in South Africa and Nepal.
- A student will get 2 light meals in the campus.
- Student can do odd jobs and can earn unto Rs 20,000/ to 40,000/- INR
- Cost of stay for Student would be approx Rs 15,000/- (including stay and meal)
- Student support manager would ensure that the student is well settled and has bank account and all necessary things.
- Marketing material (soft copy) will be shared with the Sales Associate –STUDENT CAN AVAIL THIS
- For visa formalities we would provide full support.
Your application must be accompanied by:
- Copy of your highest qualification
- Copy of Identity Document or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 3 pages)
- Motivation letter for your enrolment (max. 1 page)
- Proof of payment of the application fee
- Your passport, which should be valid for at least 30 days more than the application period.
- The relevant permit fee (cash or bank-guaranteed cheque). Contact Home Affairs for the latest fee.
- Proof that you are financially able to pay your tuition fees and have adequate means of support. You will need to submit three months' worth of bank statements.
- Proof of medical or health insurance cover that is registered or recognized in South Africa.
- A repatriation guarantee. Unless you have a written undertaking of support from a South African, you will need to lodge a cash deposit equivalent to the value of a return ticket. In the case of African students, proof that your country has signed a written undertaking to pay costs for deportation should it become necessary. However, if your course is less than a year, or you will be attending a religious institution, you will be exempt from this requirement, and you only need a valid return/onward ticket.
- A medical certificate and a radiological report (chest X-ray) or skin TB test.
- If you a minor – that is, under 18 – you will need written permission from both parents and sole custody parent, along with proof of sole custody.
- If you are a minor, you must supply particulars of the person in South Africa who will act as your guardian and a letter of confirmation from the intended guardian.
- An official letter from the institution in South Africa confirming your acceptance and detailing the duration of the course.
- If you are older than 18, a police clearance certificate.
Make sure you've got copies of your application forms and all the supporting documents.
Permit application forms
You'll need to complete BI-1738. Only original forms will be accepted.
How long does it take?
It usually takes around six weeks for a study permit to be processed. It's a good idea to make your application as early as possible. If you are applying for a renewal, you should do so at least 30 days before the expiry date of your original visa.
When should I renew my study permit?
Study permits are generally valid for the duration of the course for which they were granted, or for three years for school and two years for other institutions. Depending on what your original visa stipulates, you may have to apply for a new permit if you plan to change your course of study or institution.
If I am here on a study permit, can I work?
If you have a valid study permit, you are allowed to work part-time for no more than 20 hours a week (although not during academic vacations).
If you plan to work as part of your studies or to get work experience, you will need to apply for permission from Home Affairs and include:
I'll be back soon. Will I need a re-entry visa?
- A formal offer to do practical training.
- Consent from the educational institution.
- Proof that your are still a registered student.
If you are in South Africa on a valid study permit, and you leave the country temporarily, you will not
need a re-entry visa, provided your permit does not expire while you are out of the country. This holds even though your permit may have "single entry" endorsed on it.